About Arkansas Glasshoppers, Inc.
(1) Increase interest, enjoyment, and knowledge of Depression-era glass and other collectibles of this era;
(2) Preserve Depression-era glass;
(3) Broaden our knowledge of Depression-era glass history and evolution;
(4) Participate in civic activities educating others about Depression-era glass heritage; and
(5) Assist new collectors through membership.
Peggy Todd, President
Laura Lavender, Vice-President
Linda Vance, Secretary
JoAnn Coleman, Treasurer
All work and services provided by Arkansas Glasshoppers, Inc., is done by volunteers. If you would like more information, you can email us at ARGlasshoppers@aol.com or ARGlasshoppers@gmail.com or on our Facebook page. We do not share or sell any information that you provide us.